32 Channel All-in-One H.265 4K HD DVR
H.265 4K UHD DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER will be able to bridge the gap as hybrid DVR to allow you to use both analog and IP cameras.
Optimized Surveillance Systems
An affordable option that we have discovered is implementing a hybrid DVR system that is able to connect to both analogue and IP cameras. The AVR-HT832A is a great example of a hybrid DVR that will allow you to still use your analog cameras and slowly integrate new IP cameras.
The AVR-HT832A is able to use motion detection and trip wire feature. These features will allow you to set a perimeter for the camera to detect when the line is crossed. A great feature for the AVR is the remote access capability of viewing your recorded footage from any computer or mobile device. This offers convenience to users to be able to check feed from their location without having to be ported to the AVR system.
Notifications for instant access to DVR/NVR when Motion / Video Analysis occurs
• One-click activation and QR Code scanning for instant remote access from anywhere
• View Live Video and Playback in Full Resolution
• View up to 16 cameras at once
• Two Way Audio for supported DVRs and IP Cameras
- 32 Channels HD-TVI/CVI/AHD 4K High Definition Input
- Up to 32 Channels 4K, 4K Lite, 5MP, 5MP Lite, 4MP Lite / 1080P / 1080P Lite / 960P / 720P / WD1 Recording
- 32 Channels additional IP 8MP(4K) / 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080P / 960P / 720P Recording
- IP Camera Support: 32 additional IP cameras, can convert 32 analog channels to IP (Max 64 CH IPC)
- Utilizes the H.265 High Profile Compression format to ensure high quality video at lower bitrate
- Hardware RAID supported: RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID6, RAID10
- Intuitive and user-friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) with full operation by mouse.
- Multiple Recording Modes: Manual, Scheduled, Motion and Sensor.
- Playback: 16 Channels Simultaneous
- Search: Search by Time Slice, Time, Event (Manual, Sensor, Motion), Tag Search
- Quick and Intuitive Backup via USB and Network
- Pentaplex Operation: Can simultaneously allow Preview, Record, Playback, Backup and Remote Access from different users.
- Dual Network Ports allow optimizing bandwidth and creating a separate network for IP Camera streams
- Network functions such as DHCP, DDNS, PPPoE protocols supported and also access with CMS clients
- Remote Access using Internet Explorer/Safari or CVMS: Live Preview, Playback, Backup, PTZ and System Configuration
- Dual Streams Recording allows for full High Definition recording to Hard Drive while supplying a lower resolution for remote viewing with mobile devices and
- Supports multiple online users
- User management, Log Viewing and Device Status
- Dual HDMI Output (Primary HDMI up to 4K, HDMI Up to 1080p)
- Supports PTZ Presets and Auto Cruise – Up to 255 Presets and 8 Cruises
- NAT and QR Code functionality allows remote access with mobile devices and computers without the need for port-forwarding
- Powerful Mobile Apps for mobile devices and tablets available on iOS and Android OS
Camera Pairing Ideas
How to Implement Mega Pixel Quality Cameras to your Analog Video System
The digital video recorder and network video recorder are essential for your video surveillance system. They both receive video data from your camera, manage all of your cameras in one place, and view your security footage.
How Can We Solve Your Challenge?
We provide on-site security evaluations to bring you the best solutions.