American Safe Inc. One company, many solutions.
Since 1976, San Jose’s American Safe Inc. has specialized in locksmith and security systems for the banking and commercial industry. Our company is located in the Greater Bay Area. We install, maintain and repair: safe deposit, vault doors, day gates, drive up and walk-up windows, pneumatic drive ups, night depositories, surveillance cameras, alarm systems and security systems across California. Also, we change combinations, force safe deposit locks, change locks, inner-change safe deposit and make keys on site. In addition, we sell, install, service and repair all of the following: safes, vaults, alarms, locksmith, surveillance systems, CCTV, access control and banking equipment.
Safes, Vaults, and Safe Deposit Boxes
American Safe Inc. builds Custom Modular Bank Vaults and installs custom vault doors. We use several different manufactures of vaults and vault doors to be able provide the right product for the right application. Modular vaults provide a solution where a poured in place vault may pose a problem. We offer safe moving and vault moving. Additionally, we provide safe drilling open due to a lost combination or a lock malfunction.
We also install, dispose, service, and sell a wide variety of safe deposit boxes, mini vaults, and burglar and fire rated safes.
- Fire safes
- Drop and depository safes
- Gun safes
- Accidental lock-in protection
American Safe Inc. has been installing burglar alarms systems, and alarms for business for over 30 years. Each of our alarm systems is custom designed and installed for each clients needs. In addition, we monitor these alarm systems 24/7 with a U.L. central station to protect your assets.
- Burglary, robbery, and intrusion alarm systems
- Digital and network capable, radio/cellular backup on alarms
- 24 hour monitoring supervised open and close, 24 hour text timers
- UL/video/network alarm monitoring
- Remote access through smartphone
- Alarm installation, repair, and maintenance
CCTV Surveillance Systems
In addition, American Safe Inc. also installs and designs surveillance systems. We use digital recorders, DVRs, NVRs, high resolution color cameras, IP cameras and Mega pixel digital cameras. Pan tilt zoom cameras can be triggered by a zone alarm to automatically zoom and focus on predetermined locations. Simultaneously, your surveillance equipment can be tied into your access control equipment as well for this purpose.
- High quality color and low light cameras
- Network accessible live video feeds
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR), analog network TCP/IP, megapixel cameras
- Megapixel cameras, high definition and high density recording
- Video alarm verification
- Remote access through your smartphone
Access Control is a way of providing keyless electronic access into a locked door to a secure area. For example, a card, a code, or some type of credential is put to a reader for electronic verification to determine if that person, at that time, at that door has the right to enter that door/gate. A valid access will unlock the door/gate and record who went through what door, and at what time. A invalid access results in a denial of having the lock opened, and will be recorded for a denial on entrance based upon invalid access code.
- Keyless entry systems, card access/biometric systems, remote access
- hardware, electronic locks and strikes, man traps, electrified door hardware
- Photo badging and badge printing
- Door controllers (LAN/WAN configuration)
Our professional locksmiths can provide many different services. For instance, re-key your building to a master key system, install a new function lockset on a door or just repair a broken lock on your file cabinet. In this case, we provide services to building owners, business owners and private parties for their master key systems, building rekeys, installations. American Safe is a full service locksmith company providing locksmithing services all over Northern California.
- Master keying buildings, multiple building facilities, and campuses
- Furniture, desks, file cabinets, padlocks, and high security locks
- Panic hardware, ADA door openers, electronic locks, and strikes
- Man traps, electrified door hardware